Finding a Voice

Friday, November 25, 2005

against Shantelle's cancer!

funny thing ... I accidentally posted this to my other blog, "to your health." It fits, so I'm going to leave it there.

"I WILL NOT BE SILENT"
(lyrics by Lianna Klassen)
(based on Isaiah 61)

The spirit of the Lord is upon me
For he has anointed me to speak the good news
Because he has anointed me to preach the good news
And he has sent me to proclaim
In the power of his name
That captives will be released
And the blind will finally -- they will see
And the poor will be made free
They will find liberty

For the time of the Lord's favor has come
The time of the Lord's favor has come
So let this nation raise a standard
To proclaim him as King
I will not be silent any more.
No, I will not be silent any more!
posted by Colleen McCubbin at 5:01 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home