Finding a Voice

Saturday, March 03, 2007

my CD: isn't that fun?

Received an email today and immediately decided to forward it to my blog. (Emailing posts is a delightfully convenient recent discovery. It saves the time of logging in and navigating webpages, allowing remote posting!) Last September I left 6 CDs at McNalley Robinson Booksellers in Saskatoon. A couple of months ago my friend Janina wrote this to me:

" Jasmine and I had a special time just the two of us and we went to McNally Robinson and saw your CDs in the rack where you can listen before you buy.  It was up too high for her to see so I put the earphones on her and she said, "oh!  I like this song!".  She doesn't quite get how cool it is that someone we know has CDs for sale in a real store, heehee."

Jasmine is one of Janina's 6-year-old twins. (Or are they 7?)

So, here's the email of the day:

Jordon Cooper wrote:
Hi Colleen,

I was browsing in McNally Robinson the other day when the music that
was playing sounded familiar.  I went by the music desk there and they
were playing your album.  It sounded great.

I hope all is well and everyone is surviving the winter that will not end.

Pax,

Jordon



posted by Colleen McCubbin at 1:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home