Finding a Voice

Friday, August 05, 2005

procrastinating the final sweep

I feel like I've hit the same wall I always hit: papers, papers, papers. In fact, I can organize other people's stuff, and I can reorganize furniture, etc., but controlling papers and filing is my biggest block.

However, my life coach was very encouraging yesterday--he noted that though I'm a right brain person, he sees me starting to "embrace the beauty of your left brain"--the part that thinks logically and helps me stay organized and thus freed up for the things that are my real calling. The difference with hitting the wall this time is that Diane Exner is coming back this afternoon for about 4 hours to help me set up a good filing system. So this morning my main job is to purge papers. I don't actually have to organize them, just purge, purge, purge. Sigh.

And drink coffee.
posted by Colleen McCubbin at 11:12 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home