Finding a Voice

Saturday, February 04, 2006

a prophesied prime minister?

I was poking around on the internet tonight and found these two words from Cindy Jacobs at her site, Generals of Intercession.
-----------------------------------
A PROPHESIED PRIME MINISTER, March 25, 2001

And God is saying, "do I find a generation with faith that is saying, 'Let's go in and take this Promised Land.'" I believe you have come to Hebron, but it's time to go to Jerusalem. And you can see this Jerusalem in two ways. One, is that there is a physical Jerusalem, which is a governmental seat, and then you can see where Daniel 7 comes into play, that when you get the government, and the Spirit- filled prime Minister, that I have prophesied. When that happens in this nation you will have your Jerusalem. Amen? God wants to do that for you, but you're going to have to fight for it, because there are mean spirits in this land that want to stop you in Hebron. Amen? Are you getting this? So in this land it is much harder now than it would have been before. Because there's a spirit of Diversity and all these things have come in. And you know the Holy Spirit's been saying its about your mind. Isn't it? The pluralistic thinking has to go.

-----------------------------------
January 2005 at Trinity Church, Cedar Hill.

Oh, this a word for Canada, the Lord says, Canada, Canada do not be discouraged for I am hearing the prayers of the Canadians, I am seeing how you are crying out and you are watching over the nation, and the Lord wants to say to you. I am going to bring a great revival to Canada. There is a spiritual victory that is coming. I am even going to begin to move and shake. I am shaking and moving different people in government in and out. And the Lord says to you, even those in government I declare over you if you do not bow your knee to the Lord Jesus Christ I am going to begin to remove from office, watch the next 4 years, the next 6 years, I am going to begin to shift, I am going to begin to change.
-----------------------------------

Hmmm.

As I have noted before, I'm a bit skeptical about politics and faith, especially given the American track record.

However, I have also written that I believe the biblical witness that God can turn leaders to himself.

So, we must pray for Steven Harper, especially that he is indeed Spirit-filled.

We must pray for Belinda Stronach, who was not removed from power in this election.

We must pray for all leaders and authorities.

We must pray for the peace of Jerusalem ... and Canada.
posted by Colleen McCubbin at 12:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home