Finding a Voice

Thursday, March 22, 2007

not in Caronport today

Awhile ago I said that my thesis defense would be today in Caronport. Fortunately, the defense has been postponed to April 9th. After participating in Spiritwood's Grand Ole Opry this past weekend and picking up a couple of extra shifts in the homecare office, I would have been too exhausted to drive 5 hours to Caronport, defend, visit with dear friends, and drive back. This is much better timing!

Well, I need to get out of my office, as the drywallers are here and they want to come in and do some mudding. Dust, dust, dust, dust ...

First day off in a few weeks -- whatever shall I do with myself? How about reading and laundry and singing with mom. That's plenty.
posted by Colleen McCubbin at 10:55 AM

1 Comments:

It's done though, Colleen? All that's left to do is defend?

carol

March 22, 2007 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home