Finding a Voice

Monday, April 03, 2006

Jason Silver's music



Jason Silver -- went to Aldersgate College in Moose Jaw with many of my family members (sister, cousins)

Married my friend Joanne. Joanne & I met at Briercrest College. We would sit at the back in room 150 and laugh the whole way through Communications Theory class. I don't remember what was so funny. We both moved to the BC lower mainland at the same time and became very close while there. Then I went to Taiwan for a couple of years and Joanne, the political science major, sent me a care package containing Tim Hortons coffee, a Celine Dion cassette (yes, cassette), and a whack of referendum materials which made for fascinating bathroom reading.

The Silvers and myself have been too long absent from each other's lives. But maybe this little "free CD" tantalizer will be just the thing we need to get reconnected! I miss you guys ...

Note: If the above button doesn't play Jason's song for you, go to Darren Friesen's blog and play it there.
posted by Colleen McCubbin at 9:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home