Finding a Voice

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I am a ...

This is me ...
You Should Be a Poet

You have a way with words... and a talent for drawing the pure emotions out of experiences.
Your poetry has the potential to make people laugh and cry at the same time. You just need to write it!


This is my mother, who says this makes complete sense. She daydreams about painting, she's good with color and textture, and when we kids were little she even took an oil painting course with artist Michael Lonechild ...

You Should Be a Painter


You have the vision, patience, and skill to bring your unique visions to canvas.
And you're even tempered enough not to cut your ear off in the process!



What about you?
What Sort of Artist Should You Be?

Labels:

posted by Colleen McCubbin at 2:08 PM

5 Comments:

Hello Colleen and thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I'd love to get to know you better, meeting feelow writers is always so interesting. My e-mail addie is: april_aragam@htomail.com

-April

September 09, 2006 5:38 PM  

Hey Colleen,
Do you have any idea how good it is for my heart to read your stories?! Thank you.
Is there any chance that you could send me your snail mail address?Then if I should ever someday develop the urge to drop you a quick note via Canada Post - well, let's just say the chances of receiving real mail from me increase ever so slightly when I have your address. {grin}
Peace to you.
Hannah Stam

September 10, 2006 3:26 PM  

Hope you check back here, Hannah!

Box 339
Spiritwood, SK
S0J 2M0

September 10, 2006 4:04 PM  

Colleen! You're back in blog land! I'd almost despaired of knowing what you were up to, since I can't hear about you through Caronport gossip. :) How long are you living in a convent for?

I will email you my phone number in Edmonton again. Love Rachel.

September 11, 2006 8:11 PM  

Apparently I should be a poet. Or is that poetess? Hey, I thought I already was one! They obviously need to update their database.

I so rarely "check" your blog b4 emailing you or whatever, but I like your new pic (avatar??) and I am intrigued by the Scotland thing! Good to hear your voice again through your writing.

I myself am feeling a little lonely. It's a thing I do with transitions, um, that being, I don't handle them very well. I start to doubt friendships and then think everyone hates me, which is probably not completely true. Anyway, life in general is good. Hope to talk soon.

Janina

September 12, 2006 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home