Finding a Voice

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

upcoming event

I've been updating my Indieheaven site and website: new bio, new event, new profile pictures.

I've got an event coming up at the end of February. The information will be available on either of my sites above. And, of course, it's right here:

Event: A Celebration of Life
Date: Saturday, February 23rd

A fantastic evening of the arts to support OptionS Pregnancy Centre in Regina. There will be an art show, silent auction, musical performance, and tasty refreshments. I'm one of six performers. My brother Jeffrey is one of the artists donating to the silent auction.

Location: Western Christian College (formerly Canadian Bible College), 100-4400 Fourth Avenue, Regina.

Advance tickets: $15
Door cost: $20

I have a few tickets at $12. Contact me if you're interested. First come, first served.

posted by Colleen McCubbin at 4:20 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home