Finding a Voice

Thursday, December 27, 2007

slightly wistful

I'm working my last shift at the Spiritwood Homecare office tomorrow. Feeling a bit wistful. Sure the work is not my calling, in the Paul Stevens vocational sense, and sure it's better money than what I'm making in Strasbourg/Duval/Nokomis these days, but those factors are not keys. Among other things, I got to work with good people and learned a lot about being located in a specific place. The timing was right and, as two of my coworkers often say, "Everything happens for a reason." They may credit the Universe, but I'd say God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit have a lot to do with it! :)

So, tomorrow marks the final passage into this new season in my arts career. Where are we going, Lord? Guess we'll find out ...

Labels: ,

posted by Colleen McCubbin at 11:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home