Finding a Voice

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

found my voice

I have enjoyed using this blog, “Finding a Voice.”

It made sense for the past few years to reflect on life here.

But in the past couple of years I have been getting new clarity

on who I am

and what I am called to do.

I set up a website and used it to explore this calling: www.siretona.com.

Now that it feels like a good fit, I have set up a blog

to reflect on the focus,

to help bring things into clearer focus.

Feed it to your blog reader.

Add it to your blog roll.

Bookmark it.

Visit me there: www.siretona.blogspot.com.

 

Thank you for listening as I was Finding a Voice.  

posted by Colleen McCubbin at 11:31 PM

2 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 01, 2009 11:54 PM  

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say superb blog!

November 24, 2020 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home