Finding a Voice

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

not a mistake

I woke up yesterday morning with this realization: I didn't accidentally publish my entire blog -- I switched to Blogger Beta and which doesn't have the option to publish all or publish index only. Technological advances are not always better. A couple of days ago I downloaded Internet Explorer 7 on my mom's computer. Same thing -- the learning curve is pretty steep in spots and kind of hard to appreciate. What was wrong with the old layout? Couldn't they upgrade those features without completely rearranging the views?

I'm sure I won't hate Blogger Beta. In fact, the dashboard is vastly improved, but the template really burns me. I can comprehend the appeal of one-step publishing, I don't appreciate it ... yet. Not this soon after my little loss.

Labels: ,

posted by Colleen McCubbin at 7:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home