Finding a Voice

Friday, June 17, 2005

soon, my friends, soon ...

Michele H asked me a few days ago, "When are you going to update your blog?" I didn't realize anybody cared that much!

Soon, Michele (and anyone else who cares), soon. Right now, in fact, but this one is not so satisfying as all the stuff I've got to tell you about after my 16 day vacation to Ontario, Indiana, and Ohio. (Did you know that southern Ohio is in Appalachia? Neither did I until I got there and it felt like I was in "Christy" country, so I asked and yes, it was Appalachia.)

So, be patient and early next week I'll have a real update for you.

Can you wait that long, Michele? :-)
posted by Colleen McCubbin at 10:07 AM

3 Comments:

One might wonder whether I have anything better to do than lurk around your blog this summer. LOL

June 21, 2005 1:13 AM  

Hey Colleen,
I check your blog often to see if you have written anything new.

I enjoy reading it because I can hear your voice through the words. And since I haven't seen you in a while it's nice to get Colleen's perspective on things, even if it's over the Internet.

June 28, 2005 10:04 AM  

Who is this masked anonymous post person?

Okay ... I'll post something TODAY. I promise.

June 28, 2005 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home